Since before my diagnosis and shortly after onset (October 9, 2017), I have been unable to work full time. Prior, I was driving fulltime for Uber starting in June 2017. Being a single mom and newly self-employed, the reduction in hours and pay has had a definite impact financially. Me and my son John, need your help!
There are various ways that you can help alleviate some of the financial stress and burdens so that I can put all of my energy into ridding my body of the cancer. This ensures we keep our apartment, that bills are paid, and that Johnny gets what he needs.
Here are some of the ways that you can help:
- Donate to my GoFundMe Cancer Fund
- Your contributions will go towards our living needs (rent, transportation, phone, internet, etc.), medical expenses, health supplies, comfort items, and alternative therapies and treatments.
- Order off of my Amazon Wish List
- This is set up to come to my house. All you have to do is pick out the items you’d like to send and enter credit card information.
- Send Money from your bank to my bank:
- Bank: Green Dot Bank
- Acct: Checking
- Routing: 124303162
- Acct #: 361336410200
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail to attn: Christine Miller 466 N. 13th St. Apt. 5, San Jose, CA 95112
- Useful cards could be Uber/Lyft, Safeway, Grocery Outlet, Dollar Tree, Walmart, or Target etc.